Belkin, the division of the connected thing within Belkin International and CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honoree, has unveiled two new products across its SOUNDFORM audio portfolio and BOOST CHARGE mobile power collection, adding new device location features utilizing Apple’s Find My network, and expanding its lineup of MagSafe compatible products. Linksys, the connected home division within Belkin International, introduces its latest advancements in Linksys Aware.
SOUNDFORM Freedom True Wireless Earbuds
The SOUNDFORM Freedom True Wireless Earbuds offer an enhanced listening experience with custom-built drivers, 8-hour non-stop playtime, environmental noise cancellation, and Qi wireless charging with an additional 20 hours of charge.
Belkin’s signature sound with custom drivers delivers powerful bass and exceptional clarity. Together with the Qualcomm QCC3046 Bluetooth SoC, Belkin’s clear call technology delivers the best possible call quality without the distraction of background noise.
- Charge your earbuds case with any Qi wireless charger or via a USB-C port; 15 minutes of charge in the case provides 2 hours of playback
- Get the most comfortable fit, perfect seal, and noise isolation with custom-designed small, medium, or large ear tips
- IPX5 rated for sweat and splash resistance
BOOST CHARGE PRO 2-in-1 Wireless Charger Stand with MagSafe
The BOOST CHARGE PRO 2-in-1 Wireless Charger Stand with MagSafe simplifies your charging experience. Built with powerful magnets compatible with MagSafe, you just place your iPhone 12 device on the stand for a secure, perfectly aligned connection in portrait or landscape mode.
It delivers the fastest possible charge, up to 15W, to your iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max, and includes a charging pad optimised for your AirPods Pro and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (2nd Generation).
Linksys Aware is introducing the next generation of its award-winning motion sensing technology introduced last year. In its latest iteration, Linksys Aware supports third-party stationary Wi-Fi connected devices such as Wemo smart plugs and Belkin smart speakers to expand motion-sensing coverage capabilities and strengthen home security.
Linksys Aware allows for existing smart devices such as thermostats or doorbells to act as points of communication, expanding motion-sensing coverage area and allowing consumers to get a more detailed picture of where exactly motion has happened in the home.
More From the App
Users will be able to access “motion alerts” through the Linksys App when activity is detected, and can turn on, off or snooze the alerts, controlling the frequency of notifications from the palm of their hands. Users will also be able to customise the motion sensitivity level in the home, ensuring an extra layer of protection and avoiding any false alarms.
Availability and Imagery
- SOUNDFORM Freedom True Wireless Earbuds will be available in the UAE in March for AED 399 across major retailers.
- BOOST CHARGE PRO 2-in-1 Wireless Charger Stand with MagSafe will be available in the UAE in March for AED 399 across major retailers.
- Linksys Aware update will be available through the Linksys App from March for a free trial for the first 90 days.